Buying a New Home? An inspection will help you identify whether there are visible structural, mechanical, and/or utility-related issues with the home you're looking to purchase.
Pricing for residential inspections varies based on square footage, slab vs. crawlspace, etc. For a free, no-obligation estimate on your next home inspection give us a call today.
You'll receive an easy-to-read Inspection Report with ALL residential inspection plans we offer. Our reports cover the visible assessment of the dwelling's interior, exterior, roofing, attic, electrical, plumbing, water heater(s), kitchen appliances, bathrooms, heating & cooling, fireplace(s), garage(s), and substructure (crawl space or slab). Reports include digital photos & annotations of major problem areas & concerns observed during the inspection.
Our home inspections include a thorough home inspection + detailed/easy-to-read/straight to the point report with digital photos AND a limited 90-Day Warranty*.
* Restrictions/exclusions apply.
Reports emailed by 8 am the next day.
Warranty information will be sent via email approximately 3-5 days after your home inspection.
HAVE OTHER NEEDS? Need to have multiple outbuildings (sheds, barns, garages) or a pool included in the inspection, or have other needs? Get in touch to see how we can help meet your unique needs.
All Residential Inspections include:
- Roofing - Roof style, Roof covering, Flashing, Roof Penetrators, Chimney, Gutters
- Exterior - Trim, Siding, Paint, Windows, Doors, Fences, Porches, Decks, Patios
- Electrical - Current Protection, Conductors, Service, Grounding, Fixtures, Outlets, GFCI, Smoke Detectors
- Crawlspace - Foundation, Walls, Sub-Flooring, Sills
- Plumbing - Water Piping, Waste Line, Supply Line, Faucets, Drains, Water Pressure
- Garages - Type of Openers
- Heating - Type of Energy Source, Equipment, Location, Distribution, Vents, Filters
- Cooling - Type of Energy Source, Equipment, Brand, Condition, Air Flow
- Attic - Access, Insulation, Ventilation, Framing, Leaks
- Interiors - Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Stairs, Doors, Windows, Fireplace
- Kitchens and Appliances - Cabinets, Stove, Range, Trash Disposal, Vent Hood, Dishwasher, Water Heater
- On inspection reports, defects are noted as damaged, non-operable, or visible basic codes compliance related to structural, mechanical, and utilities. All other items will be noted as cosmetic or preventive maintenance.
- Digital Photos of Major Problem Areas and Concerns
- Free Consultation